|More content = mind blown!|
Revealed March 28th via Gearbox's website, Vault Hunters will now be able to do more with the in-game currency, Eridium, as well as carry much more of it at a time. Here's a complete run down pulled of what coming directly from Gearbox:
Changes in 4/2 Software Update (Free)
- Adds new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Various bug fixes.
|No matter how many upgrades, it'll never have enough space.|
In addition to the free software update, Gearbox is also releasing the "Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack". This pack includes the level cap increase as well as the new rare Pearlescent weapons and the newly revealed "Ancient E-Tech relics" that can be found while playing through Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. However, This upgrade pack will not be free unless you are a Season Pass holder; non-pass holders will have to pay $4.99 or 800 Microsoft points.
Gearbox loves their fans, and it's hard to deny that love with the plethora of goodies they keep sending towards them. Hopefully the final DLC pack - which is expected to release in May along with the new playable character Krieg the Psycho - will in fact not be the final expansion.
We'd hate to leave the Borderlands so soon.
|Meet Krieg the Psycho; he's all about the hugs.|