Sunday, June 9, 2013

E3, here I come!

I don't think this E3 logo adequately represents
the level of crazy E3 actually  produces.
As some of you may have heard, I'll be on my way to E3 tomorrow morning. Undeniably, I feel like I'm diving head-first into the deep end of the video game news pool. There will be so much to see and report on, I honestly have no idea where to start. But I have no doubt that it is going to be an amazing experience! I expect nothing short of sensory overload with all the new games and tech to see and share.

But what exactly will I be sharing? Well, anything and everything, and as much of it as I can.


Photos from the floor, from the booths, shots from press events, candids with known faces in the industry, and anything else that looks amazing. But for you to see it, you'll need to know where I'll be sharing it. To help you out, here's a handy list of places to find me:

Instragram, as Minduster.
Twitter, as It's All Geek to Me.
Facebook, on the It's All Geek to Me community page.

I'll obviously me posting quite a bit here on the It's All Geek to Me blog as well with pictures, brief thoughts and whatever else comes to mind. I'll also likely post an article or two through Examiner (which I highly recommend if you love ads).

Now obviously I'm no IGN or Game Informer when comparing the amount of coverage to do. But I can try to make it as personal as possible for you. So if there's something that you would like me to scope out while there or perhaps you have a question you would like me to ask, feel free to send me a message and I'll do my very best to snap that photo or answer that "just gotta know" question for you.

So until the craziness starts, I'm off to start packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment