Thursday, June 13, 2013

E3 2013: "Where are all the posts?" [UPDATE]


"Prepare 4 Next Gen"? More like prepare for chaos. E3 is crazy!

"E3's been going on for two days now, so where are all the posts at?"

I'm sure some of you who have been following along my trip to E3 through the pictures over at the "It's All Geek to Me" page on Facebook have been wondering why it's been rather quiet here on the 'ol blog. To sum up why, it's because E3 is absolutely crazy.

It's probably one of the most overwhelming experiences I've ever thrown myself into. Well, at least in a long time. There is so much to see and try that it is literally impossible to get to everything in the three days that E3 exists out of the year. And it largely has to do with the lines. 

You're constantly in a line just waiting, whether it's for a press demonstration, a limited edition freebie, the chance to meet someone in the industry, or to actually try out a game - you're going to be waiting for a while.

My camera thus far has done most of my story telling, but don't worry; I have a ton to write up when I get the chance soon - likely when I return home to Minnesota. 

In the mean time, keep following along and check out each of the albums on Facebook to get a peek inside the craziness of E3!



E3 2013: Day Two

(Update: Here's day three!)

E3 2013: Day Three


EA was all about the blue lasers.

Giant robot-dog thing from the upcoming Wolfenstein.

Outside the Ubisoft booth.

Square Enix. Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts III. Nuff said.

One of several cosplayers roaming the floors of  E3.

It was hard not to yell "Snake? SNAAAAAAKE!" while sneaking by this display.

It only makes sense to bring a car to a Gran Turismo demo.

The Wanderer, huh...wandering around the Playstation booth.

There is so much tension down this hallway....

The new Xbox One on display at the Xbox booth.

The new Playstation 4 on display at the Playstation booth.

Despite all the new tech, you still have to appreciate the old, 

Ah, the good 'ol days of Activision.

"Badadadadodododo SUBSCRIBE!"

After some hands-on time with Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, this game quickly rose to the top of my "to get" list.

Got my hands on Diablo 3 for the Xbox 360 and heard some of the best news all day - no Internet connection needed to play single-player. Excellent!

Batman being all angry and stuff...

No, I didn't sing it. Nor will I. STOP ASKING! (Woo-oo...)

No comments:

Post a Comment