Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Game of Thrones - the 16-bit version

What if HBO's Game of Thrones was an 16-bit RPG akin to a Final Fantasy game? Well wonder no more.


Recently I've begun watching HBO's amazing medieval fantasy series, currently being little over halfway through the first season. (I blame my friends for getting me hooked). So seeing it converted to a 16-bit RPG - even if it is a fake one - just ups the awesomeness of this series for me.

A word of warning: if you have yet to watch this fantastic series and have been considering watching it or perhaps you are only part way through the first season, you may want to finish before watching this as a few major plot points are humorously spoiled. I unfortunately found this out the hard way. Whoops.

But damn if it wasn't worth it.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment