Friday, July 22, 2011

I dare you....

Do you happen to have ten hours to spare? Then I dare you to sit through this:


YouTube user TehN1ppe has created probably the greatest challenges ever on the Interwebs; ten hour videos showing or playing the same monotonous music or action, uninterrupted.That's right - it's ten hours of "Do a barrel roll!" Over and over and over and over...well, I think you get the point.

I've actually heard of this guy and his videos before, but Kotaku recently ran an article recapping his collection and reminding me of the horrors they represent. Some of his videos include the Super Mario Bros. theme song, the Potter Puppet Pals, Peanut Butter Jelly Time, and two of my personal favorites - Epic Sax Guy and Justin Bieber getting shot on CSI - all for ten hours straight.

So I present you with a dare: do you think you could make it through just one of them?

~Enjoy! (I think....)

No comments:

Post a Comment