Friday, June 17, 2011

Ubisoft's "Mr. Caffeine" - I said there would be videos of this guy!

When Ubisoft took to the stage during last week's E3, they brought out their hype guy, Mr. Caffeine. A jackass of a host so annoying, so painful to listen to, I swear someone somewhere stabbed a kitten.

I commented on this personna host on Facebook while watching Ubisoft presentation, and eventually stated "There will be Youtube videos of this guy. I guarantee it."

And now, here they are. Oh dear gawd...


MR. CAFFEINE'S TIME MACHINE - DOODLEY





Ubisoft E3 2011 - Mr. Caffeine





E3 2011: Ubisoft's Mr. Caffeine (Jastuk55 short remix)





These are just a few of the videos out there, but I think these are enough to wreck your day.

(Thank you to those on YouTube for uploading these...special...videos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment